TINDWA MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES
P.O. Box 69068 Dar Es Salaam
Tel: +255222171555 Fax: +255222217558
Health Education, Home Based Care, Emergence Medical Services and Researches
TMHS FINANCE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Generally TMHS Finance Manager is expected to undertake financial responsibilities as far as marketing, accounting, finance management and financial control as concern in his /her suppose to report to her place of work. He/she suppose to report to administration officer of the company all matters concerning his/her duties.
However specifically he/she supposed to fulfill the following responsibilities;
- To attend performances and other events as required out of normal office hours.
- To support the company’s achieve function by archiving relevant marketing materials.
- To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the administration
- To assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed.
- To manage and maintain positive relationships with venue staff and media partners
- To support the overall marketing objectives of company both externally and internally.
- To develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- Reports on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
- Provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for company.
- Supply sufficient information to the administration to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Take responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the administration i.e venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events such as arts fest.
- Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing materials.
- Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills as directed by the administration officer and working to pre-agreed deadline.
- Ensure that all printed promotional material is distributed effectively throughout company departments and to the company board to include posters and leaflets.
- To update on companies tool of marketing i.e website and other pages in the internet.
- Preparing accounts & all financial documents that may be needed by our customers.
- Managing payroll.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of financial systems and processes.
- Providing advice and information to the administration regarding financial issues.
- Controlling budgets.
- Ensuring all financial regulations is adhering to by TMHS.
- To advice and ensure TMHS tax compliance.
- To keep and provide whenever required by senior management all financial records.
Send your document through email below