COLLEGE OF AFRICAN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, MWEKA
The College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka, Founded in 1963 is a Center of Excellence in professional and Technical Wildlife and Tourism Management Training in Africa. It is registered with the National council of Technical Education (NACTE) in Tanzania and recognized by the East African Community (EAC) and the Southern African Development Community (SADC). It is situated 14 kms from Moshi Town on the Southern slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer – 1 post
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaches students up to NTA Level 8 (Bachelor Degree)
- Prepares learning resources and design training exercise for students
- Conducts consultancy and community services
- Undertakes individual research & Participates in Scientific/academic congregations.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Masters Degree in Linguistics (French and English)
- Applicants must be eligible for registration as technical teachers by NACTE and should have applicable working experience of at least 3 years.
- Applicants must have a G.P.A of 3.8 or above in the first degree.
Mode of Application
Application accompanied by complete curriculum vitae (CVs), two passport photos and copies of relevant certificates must be submitted to the address below not later than 10th January, 2016
Applicants must provide names and contacts (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least two referees.
All applicantions should be addressed to:
College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka
MOSHI – TANZANIA
Source: Daily News 23rd December, 2015