PRECISION AIR SERVICES PLC
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in
Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: WARE HOUSE OFFICER – TECHNICAL (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: PROCUREMENT MANAGER.
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM.
ROLE PURPOSE OF THE STATEMENT
Receive aircraft spares, tools, documentation and data from approved suppliers and workshops that are supported by documents, meeting the requirements of airworthiness authorities and Precision Air procedures.
- Check received consignments for completeness and wholesomeness.
- Verify supplies are from approved sources and their particulars agree with those on order.
- Verify accompanying documentation for compliance with airworthiness requirements and Precision Air standards.
- Refer supplies to stores inspector for final verification and certification.
- Receive accepted supplies through the inventory system and pass into stockroom for binning and/or issuing to support our schedule requirements.
- Advise production on the arrival of spares required to remedy open maintenance tasks.
- File/distribute documentation to stakeholders as required under Precision Air procedures.
- Refer supplies not complying with our requirements to Procurement manager for follow-up
- Any other duty as assigned by supervisor
- Inventory accuracy
- Minimum stock levels follow up
- Timely dispatch of core items
- Total inventory
- Strong team player
- Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Safety conscious
- Good communicator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- National Materials Management certificate or equivalent education
- Ordinary level certificate grade C+ with grade C in English, mathematics and physics
- Ordinary certificate in supplies from a recognized tertiary college
- Successfully attended aircraft spares handling courses
- Successfully attended fire protection course
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledgeable on TCAA regulations
Not later than 21st December 2015
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
DAR ES SALAAM