MKOMBOZI BANK PLC
Mkombozi Commercial Bank PlC established in 2009 as a full-fledged commercial bank offers wide spectrum of banking services .The bank has embarked on an expansion program of adding more branches. The bank is now desirous of getting able and qualified individuals to fill the post of Business Development Manager (BDM).
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Purpose: To manage Bank Asset and liability product range for Retail and Corporate customers, ensuring the business remains competitive while achieving its stated income targets. •
• To consistently monitor products perlorrncnce & trend across the bank to ensure growth of customers;
• To develop sales strategies in consumer loans, ensuring contracts validity for competitive offering in retail assets products basing on the market benchmark; .
• To conduct training for both existing and new products introduced across the network to assist the bank team in developing different strategies on sales/cross selling of products & services;
• To analyze monthly and quarterly products performance trend in ensuring the portfolio is within the acceptable banks limits;
• To act and inform management on risks associating with competition on retail assets products which might result into the bank loss;
• Ensure income targets are met for Retail Asset products through establishing and implementing the product pricing •strategy;
• To acquire, grow and deepen customer relationships through effective relationship management, with special focus in probing and confirming customer's specific cash management problems, _ requirements and needs, and correspondingly formulates customized financial solutions;
• Identifying opportunities for new Asset & liability product development;
• Ensure that Assets and liability product abides by required project governance standards for implementation of new products or launch of new distribution channels;
• Report incidents or risk events in terms of change requests on products and. services as required and ensure that proper escalation takes place; . .
• Continuously review the local basis for customer '$egmentation and recommend suitable product activity to target and sustaIn viable and profitable segments in line with the stated Retail strategy line with the bank's vision;
• Contribute ideas for alternative product strategies.to manage the Asset-S liability Books;
• Ensure financial success of bank's products through the branches and financial service centers in the market segment;
• In consultation with Branch Managers, draw up monthly plans for achieving new business and customer acquisition goals committed for the assigned financial service' centers;
• To provide guidance to finan.cial service centers on new product policies and procedures to ensure compliance of the product policies.
• To appraise financial service centers performance on a monthly basis and provide guidance on the arrears of improvements;
• To lead and oversee financial service centers supporting, coaching, managing and develop relationship with the team in order to ensure all set strategies, targets, objectives and deadlines are achieved as agreed across the team;
• To support and act as an escalation channel to the 'top management between financial service centers, branches and head office team;
• To manage, develop, monitor and review of financial service centers business performance;
• Team work skills;
• Customer Service and leadership Skills;
• Excellence in communication skills - written and oral (English and Swahili);
• Planning and organization skill;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Banking business awareness;
• Coaching skills (problem solving skills and resourcefulness);
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills (for both internal and external customers)
• Strong computer skills; proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point;
• Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills and highest attention to detail;
• Ability to take responsibility for individual projects;
• Ability to work with and support a very busy group; responsive and professional customer care;
• Reliability and flexibility;
• Innovative and creative;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and still maintain composure;
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential; .
• Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies;
• Good time management skills;
• Good sense of humor and enthusiastic team-player.
• Holder of Business Development Degree with at least 6 years' experience in this position.
• Banking experience will be a necessary requirement.
Aspirants who meet the above qualifications and experience should submit their application letters enclosing detailed CV's, copies of academic transcripts, and o,ne recent passport size photograph .
Applicants are also required to indicate names and contacts of at least two non-relative referees.
Closing Date: 4th January 2016
Mkombozi Commercial Bank PIc
DAR ES SALAAM