Position: Social Media Manager/Developer
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Salary: TZS 2,169,197- 2,603,036
Our client, an integrated business group in diversified fields such as motor sales and service, hospitality, infrastructure and engineering & Telecom, headquartered in Tanzania seeks to recruit a Social Media Manager/Developer.
Job Purpose;The Social Media Manager will develop and implement social media marketing for the client. Daily responsibilities include content creation, strategy, brand awareness development, and in-bound traffic and leads generation. The perfect candidate will love the news business and have experience in public relations, marketing and design.
University degree in Public Relations, Marketing and design
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including online advocacy, and content development and management.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
- Manage, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns (Twitter /Facebook / Google Platforms)
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Ensure an effective and professional image to the customer and an accurate portrayal of business strategies across all social media platforms.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Analyze the effectiveness of online campaigns in real time by collecting data and producing reports required to evaluate the effectiveness of social media programs
- Develop and deliver daily social media content to relevant communities that support business goals.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all company news and businesses to ensure accurate and timely dissemination of information that meets business and corporate objectives.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds engagement and expands reach
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, 3rd party social management tools, paid advertising, social analysis tools, contest platforms
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels (web, email, and social, paid)
Please send your application to career@perionhcs indicating the job title on the subject line of the e-mail