JOB TITLE: MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER
UONGOZI Institute seeks to inspire Leaders and promote the recognition of the important role of Leadership in sus-tainable development within Africa.
The Institute of African Leadership for Sustainable Development (UONGOZI Institute), operating under the auspices of the Office of the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, was established by the Government of Tanzania in 2010. The Institute provides training to leaders from Tanzania and beyond, organizes high-level policy forums and dialogues, and carries out research on leadership and sustainable development.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is to manage the institute`s monitoring and evaluation system; and coordinate the institute`s planning processes and progress and performance reporting. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer reports to the CEO
Specifically, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for:
- Further developing and implementing the Institute`s RBM-based monitoring and evaluation framework and system.
- Carrying out/commissioning periodic evaluations.
- Quarterly and annual progress and performance reports.
- Coordinating annual and other planning processes.
Qualifications and Experience
At the minimum, the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will have:
- Master`s degree in business administration, social sciences, statistics, or any other related field.
- Six years of relevant work experience.
- Four years experience in M&E and institutional planning.
- Good understanding of the results based management (RBM) approach as an added advantage, successful candidate should possess.
- An understanding of the total quality management (TQM) approach.
- Experience with computerized M&E systems.
- Experience with donor funded projects.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is expected to have:
- Excellent written written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to inspire others; to be creative and innovative.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A responsible and independent attitude.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English; with Kiswahili as an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit
An application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with current email and phone number.
- Contact details of three referees.
- Scanned/certified copies of certificates.
Your application must be received by 18th December, 2015 using the address below:
Chief Executive Officer
Plot No. 62, Msasani Road, Oysterbay.
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer
We regret that we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Source: Mwananchi 16th December, 2015