CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BRAC IN TANZANIA
BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self motivated individuals to fill up the following position
Position: Report Writing and Documentation Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support project team in showcasing the project achievements by development of case study, article, writing blogs and using social media Collection and analysis of data/information from field and prepare monthly/quarterly report for the project
- Maintain data archives-case studies, research studies and all sorts of publications
- Development of short videos/documentary and its dissemination
- Develop all necessary print and online content to promote program progress, lessons and achievements
- Prepare project briefing materials (e.g. talking points, presentations, factsheets, etc.) for key stakeholders, government and other external collaborators
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in any related field
- Minimum five years of experience on report writing and documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent coordination and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in computer literacy
10th December 2015
Job Location: Anywhere in Tanzania.
How to apply: Applications for the position must include a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements, detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day-time mobile phone number(s) along with three (3) referees. Additionally please send ONLY photo copies of academic and professional certificates mentioning the post you are applying for on top of the envelope OR on the subject of the E-mail for email application.
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to Human Resource Department, BRAC International, Plot # 2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar Es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th December 2015 only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.