NATIONAL HOUSING CORPORATION (NHC)
National Housing Corporation is inviting applications from suitable qualified, dynamic and good team players to fill the position of Senior Sales Officers in the Directorate of Sales and Marketing.
The Senior Sales Officer (SSO) reports to the Sales Manager and is responsible for executing all sales strategies of products and services offered by NHC. This includes sales of commercial properties, residential properties and affordable housing. Also, they will perform sales campaigns and promotion initiatives to ensure timely communication of benefits to the respective customers and promotion initiatives to ensure timely communication of benefits to the respective customers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute all the developed sales strategies, taking into account the growth potentials, competitor activity and existing customer base.
- Assists in creation of interface between house buyers and banks.
- Advise the line managers on all sales business trends that have impact on the corporations threat and opportunities.
- Contribute in the planning, budgeting, cost control, field force employment and customer service.
- Ensure that house buyers pay in time and take appropriate action for the defaulters of the same.
- Manage all aspects of risk, including monitoring of advances portfolio, strict adherence to the provisions of the company policies to ensure minimal losses to NHC.
- Inter-relate with the available human capital within sales division to optimize competence and productivity.
- Develop and maintain an open communication channel with direct reports and other team members to foster teamwork and facilitate the change process.
- Enforce of an appropriate MIS system that for continuous tracking of the directorate`s performance, monitoring of customer satisfaction, and provision of management reports.
- Implement internal sales product communication systems to ensure the entire NHC`s customers and general public are appropriately informed of the NHC`s capabilities to deliver brand/product performance promise.
- Organize, manage and motivate the available human capital within sales division and other stakeholders within NHC through establishment of suitable engagement programs for implementation of development programs at optimal level.
- Recommend the platforms for formulation of the products and initiate the development, thus continuously upgrade and innovate products to be perceived as “value add” to NHC and to customers.
- Monitor and manage all sales promotion activities for the corporation`s products and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of University Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent qualifications.
- Postgraduate will be added advantage.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in sales.
- Sales practitioner with proven successful brands performance track records.
- Knowledge of Fast Moving Consumers Goods (FMCG), Real Estate or Financial Services Industry.
- Leadership, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Very attractive Remuneration is offered as per NHC scheme of service.
If you think you meet job requirement, please apply in strict confidence to the undersigned enclosing an application letter, photocopies of relevant certified certificates and names of two referees.
Closing date: 5th January, 2016
National Housing Corporation
DAR ES SALAAM
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 21st December, 2015