ZEE COMMUNICATIONS LTD (ZANLINK)
Zee Communications LTD (Zanlink), the leading ISP in Zanzibar is looking to recruit dedicated, serious-minded and self- motivated people to fill the position of Customer Relationships Executive. The Customer Relationships Executive is responsible for the planning, successful execution and follow up for a diverse range of customer retention campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Maintain a Companywide Customer Focus:
• Work with all departments to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
• Guide and lead team members to deliver services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
• Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, and retention.
• Manage client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
• Assist in Company’s brand visibility and CSR campaign.
Manage Company’s Customer Retention Management (CRM) Programme:
• As part of Company’s CRM Programme, communicate with clients on regular basis to follow up on our services, and carry out analysis of customer feedback.
• Through CRM, find out clients who face problems with our service and immediately liaise with Support department to resolve the problems.
• Regularly liaise with Support department to get information on clients facing chronic problems with our service and assure them of better service.
• Follow up on every problems reported by customers to ensure complete satisfaction and maximum utilization of the service provided to clients is obtained.
• Build and maintain excellent customer relationship and retainership with clients.
Reduce Clients Churn
• Identify clients who have stopped service. Find out factors that have caused clients to leave and make efforts to get them back and reduce churn.
• Ensure all existing clients have a service level agreement.
• Ensure regular follow up for renewal of accounts of customers
• Maintain complete and accurate customer data.
Qualifications and Attributes
• A University degree in Marketing with at least 2 years of experience in related field
• Very good knowledge of the Internet Industry.
• Advance computer knowledge is a must.
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
• Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
• The ability to analyze and research information
• Must have excellent interpersonal, planning and prospecting skills.
• Creative, outgoing, a quick learner and a team player
• Good report writing skills
• Should have a strong customer service ethic.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidates. Please note that the position requires the candidates to stay in Zanzibar.
Application with detailed CVs written in the English Language should be sent to:
Zee Communications Ltd (Zanlink)
P.O. Box 4204, Zanzibar
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for sending applications is 15th August 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.