TANZANIA CIGARETTE COMPANY
Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd (TCC) is one of the largest manufacturing entities in the country, adding value to locally available raw material, tobacco, headquartered in Dar es Salaam, with branch offices in 15 locations around the country. TCC is a member of the Japan Tobacco International (JTI)Group of Companies.
At TCC, we strive for Excellency by challenging each other to deliver the very best by improving the way we do our business. We grow our talent to grow our business. We grow our talent to grow our business. TCC is looking for candidates for vacancies in the manufacturing department.
Position: Industrial Mechanics Trainer
Number of Positions: 2
Reporting to: HR business Partner GSC, Production Manager
The incumbent of the position is responsible for leading the TCC internal Apprenticeship Program by providing and delivering technical skills and knowledge necessary to equip future mechanics with the fundamentals of industrial mechanics. The Program aims at building a talent pool for our technical crew and benefit from JTI train the trainer (TTT) activities and exercises in general. It is foreseen that our trainers will undergo an intensive broad training, thus to benchmark requirements and achievements against international standards-mobility, willingness to travel and good English skills is a must.
• Develop assigned trainees to acquire basic fundamental skills of industrial mechanic such as assembling and dis-assembling etc.
• Prepare and present monthly progress report to management.
• Develop training plans and implement both long and short-term programs ensuring that trainees are efficient and consistent with the program.
• Be able to address relevant technical standards and rules by using fundamental technical literature and books.
• Be familiar and able to address safety standards including 5S3R.
Qualifications and Competencies
• University Degree in mechanical Engineering, Full Technician Certificate is an added advantage.
• 2-3 years working experience in Mechanical/Maintenace/Repair environment.
• 2 years experience in working.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili, Training skills and Advance computer skills.
The remuneration reflects the importance of the position and will be affected by loyalty and performance.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit application letters, resumes and certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5th February, 2016
Source: Daily News 28th February, 2016