TANZANIA TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY LIMITED
Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited is an operator and a leading ICT Player in the telecommunication industry providing both fixed and wireless voice and data services to various segments of customers in Tanzania.
The Company invites suitable candidates wishing to be part of TTCL Business Transformation and its vision to be a leading world class communications service provider in Tanzania to apply for the position mentioned herein. Aspiring candidates must be energetic, results oriented and self driven, with requisite professional qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in sharing our vision, the following exciting opportunities exist for the filling:
Job Title: Operations Manager - NICTBB
Job Ref No: 1510000
Report To: Head NICTBB
Closing Date: Monday, February 01, 2016 (16:30)
This job seeks to ensure that the National ICT Backbone is efficiently managed and its business potentials are fully exploited and turned in service orders to meet Government’s interests and other stakeholders’ expectations interest as per the signed Memorandum of Understanding with the Government
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To identify customer needs and ensure that demand forecast is done properly with the view to develop realistic sales plans, revenue projections and rollout plans.
• To develop and implement effective and continuous customers’ interface and interaction mechanisms to achieve high customer satisfaction and retention
• To build and sustain effective interfaces and work relations with the Government, licensed telecommunication operators and other key stakeholders of the National ICT Backbone.
• To ensure that customers’ information are protected and kept with high level of confidentiality and are not divulged to third parties so as to maintain customers’ confidence and trust in the manner and operations of National ICT Backbone.
• To prepare periodic National ICT Backbone performance reports in order to keep TTCL’ Senior Management informed of key successes and challenges encountered for remedial actions and or decision going forward.
• To manage, handle and ensure that all matters relating to orders and service provisioning, bills payments, billing disputes resolution and faults clearance are timely attended to.
• Development of sound and implementable National ICT Backbone sales and marketing plans and strategies.
• Establishment and implement an effective accounts management and service order handing processes, procedures and guidelines.
• Implementation follow-up and management of the service level agreements between the department and customer/or stakeholders.
• Billing and revenue collection from customers.
• Establishment of effective interfaces and customers relationship management mechanisms with various stakeholders within and outside the company.
• Timely reporting of issues that require immediate attention and or decision by TTCL management and or Government.
• Management, Utilization and security of the National ICT and TTCL resources and assests under the unit.
• Human Resources capacity building and succession planning.
• A University degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration/ Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution. Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
• Three (3) years experience in telecommunication/ICT industry two (2) of which should be in supervisory level.
Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package including medical and insurance cover will be offered to successful candidates.
Mode of Application
• Application should be submitted on the Application Form accessible in TTCL website www.ttcl.co.tz
• You are requested to follow the instructions provided in the application form. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of application form.
• The job reference number should be clearly indicated in the space provided on the application form
• If any difficulties when applying contact our system administrator on 022 214 2553, 022 214 2607 during working hours for assistance.
• Closing date and time: on 1st February, 2016 at 16:30 hrs
Source: Daily News 25th January, 2016