(KAMPUNI YA RANCHI ZA TAIFA LIMITED)
The National Ranching Company Limited (NARCO) is a parastatal organization under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries responsible for large scale commercial ranching in the country. The Headquarters of the company is in Dar es Salaam. NARCO, the producers of the world-class KONGWA BEEF, has extensive investments in mainland Tanzania with ranches owning a total of 230,000 hectares.
The Company is currently undergoing rapid transformation intended to create an efficient and vibrant commercial entity that will contribute very positively to the commercial development of the country's livestock industry. The Company is seeking to recruit a dedicated and competent staff in the following senior position.
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
• Head of Human Resources and Administration Department and responsible to the General Manager for all Human Resources Management and Administration functions of NARCO. .
• Oversees human resource functions of recruiting, training and development, remuneration, staff welfare and labour relations issues.
• Handles all the Company's administrative and personnel affairs.
• Conducts periodic surveys to determine prospective Human Resource demands for the company.
• Plans and administers the provision and maintenance of efficient administrative services.
• Performs any other duties as may be directed by the General Manager.
• Holder of a Master's Degree in Business Administration majoring in General Management/Human Resource Management or equivalent qualifications plus at least a Diploma in Law would be an advantage and ten years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate.
• An attractive Salary in the Scale between NGSS 13 - 14 and fringe benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on entry qualifications and experience.
• The reward package for the above position will be commensurate with the challenge. Preference will be given to suitably qualified Tanzanians subject to meeting all requirements.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please apply in writing in strict confidence to the address below enclosing;
• An application letter.
• Typed curriculum vitae containing details of qualifications, experience and present position.
• Day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address [if any] and names of three referees including your current employer.
• Photocopies (non-returnable) of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other supporting documents.
Applications, which should reach the Company by close of business on 24th February, 2016, should be addressed to;
The General Manager
National Ranching Company Limited
Mavuno House 2nd Floor
P.O. Box 9113
DAR ES SALAAM
Phone: +255 22 211039312111956,
Fax: +255 22 2111956,
E-mail email@example.com Web: www.narco.co.tz
Source: Daily News 25th February, 2016