GOOD NEIGHBORS TANZANIA
Good Neighbors is looking for a dynamic individual to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
• Develop work plans/schedules and procedures related to production of health education materials, pricing and distribution of medical equipment, medicines, and other materials for implementation of MCH project in Kishapu District.
• Monitor and analyze MCH project performance, resources, spending, and efficiency to make improvements and solve problems whenever needed
• Assign tasks, supervise, and support the activities of OD coordinators and officers and determine their priorities.
• Receive and evaluate weekly and monthly reports from the logistics officer, OD coordinators, and OD officers and make comprehensive final report for submission to Project Medical Officer, Managing Director.
• Create and maintain working relationships with government officials, health personnel, and community leaders at the regional, district, village levels
• Work closely with staffs and managers in other departments for successful implementation and execution of MCH project
• Perform any other related tasks as assigned by Managing Director
• Bachelor’s Degree in social science or equivalent with demonstrated ability and willingness to learn. Post-graduate training, particularly a Master’s degree in community health/public health, will be an added advantage
• At least 5 years of work experience in a related field (community health, community development, public health)
• Extensive skills and experience in project planning and management
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (written and verbal)
• Have computer skills in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet, E-mail
• Ability to deliver assigned duties on time and with accuracy
• Excellent writing skills, especially monitoring and evaluation reports for health-related projects
• Ability to work as part of a professional team
• Hard-working and committed to the work assigned
• Show excellent level of competence and integrity in work
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application letter and CVs with three referees names and contacts to email@example.com
Closing date is 7th February, 2016 16:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit our website: www.goodneighbors.kr