INTERNAL AUDIT CONTROL
• The Site controller should ensure that Sales proceeds from breakfast, lunch, dinner and beverages are correctly collected and are intact.
• He/she should ensure that Sales proceeds have been deposited to the bank intact on the day of sale or on the next bank working day (following day morning)
• He/she should ensure that Kitchen requisitions have been properly approved by the Site Manager and timely posted to the respective Stores Ledger
• He/she should ensure that Chef’s Daily Food reports are prepared and reviewed by the Site Manager on daily basis and well kept.
• He should ensure that food production is per agreed food ratios, food cost kept within parameters acceptable by the company and remaining food is counted and used for company benefits; all irregularities to be reported within the agreed reporting framework;
• He/she should ensure goods received at site are properly recorded in the store ledger referencing the IT number/GRN as appropriate. This should also be checked against stock moving out of site.
• He/she should verify the Asset Register of the site’s assets and report on their adequacy
• And any other work assigned by management
Send your cv to email@example.com,copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15 Feb 2016