The Tanzania Library Services Board was established under the Act. Of Parliament No.36 of 1964 which was repealed by Act No. 6 0f 1975 which vests responsibility of establishing and maintaining Public libraries and providing Professional and Para-Professional training in the Country.
The Board now invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant position as mentioned below:-
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER I – RE ADVERTISED (1 POST)
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
• Bachelors Degree in Public Administration /Business Administration Majoring in Management.
• Administration and Human Resources Management/ Industrial relations or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/institution with three years work experience in related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To collect, analyses and tabulate manpower statistics and records.
• To deal with manpower allocation and development.
• To interpret Labour laws, rules and regulations.
• To allocate and furnish offices.
• To assist in preparation of human resource plans.
• To supervise general cleanliness of office premises .
• Any other duty as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
AGE Limit: Not above 35 years.
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
Candidate meeting the required qualifications should send their hand written applications letter with two (2) passport size photographs attached on the front page of the application letter along with the following attachments:-
• A detailed typed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the names of two referees, their addresses, telephone numbers and E- mail address if any.
• Photocopies of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
• Photocopies of birth Certificate.
Application must be sent to:-
The Director General
Tanzania Library Services Board
P.O. Box 9283
DAR ES SALAAM
Closing date will be 9th February, 2016.