ACCESS BANK TANZANIA
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITYAccess Bank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as Access Holding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KFW, African Development Bank and Microvest, ABT`s vision is t be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
In order to support our dynamic and ambitious expansion programme, we seek to recruit self-motivated and enthusiasiastic individual to join our team Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
• Supporting Branches in the distribution of proper promotional materials
• Liaise with external designers and agencies in the production of new materials and development of promotional campaigns.
• Carry out and oversee market research activities.
• Conduct Quarterly review of Competitors and their offers.
• Screening Newspapers in Daily Basis Current news in Banking industry and update the supervisor.
• Coordinating the press release/press conference.
• Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
• Visit Branches periodically to check the arrangements of promotional Materials.
• Ensures that the Bank`s web presence and external notice board are frequently updated.
• Uploading marketing materials to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
• Helping to drive online traffic with web and social media-related campaigns.
• Responsible for any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Academic Qualification at least University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
• No prior working experience required.
• Experience in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office skills.
• Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
Job Title: Business Software Developer
• In depth research and business analysis of the bank`s operating process.
• Prototyping and resting of new ideas and solutions.
• Conduction of human centric design processes.
• Develop new software, mobile application, web based interface and back end data management under the directives and instruction of the Head of Business Development.
• Develop and maintain new databases.
• Understand current infrastructure of the bank, the disparate systems being used in collection, and storage of data, and help improve the procedures in place.
• Design and set up an OLAR database with a day end update frequency with ETL interfaces for multiple disparate systems that will deed data to the OLAP store.
• Conduct external market research where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least a Bachelor or equivalent degree in ICT. If the Undergrad education is completed with a major other than ICT, then the applicants should hold a post grad degree in ICT.
• A genuine passion for technology, innovation, databases and mobile applications.
• Should have a minimum of experience of setting up, managing and upgrading database and information systems.
• Should know PHP, ruby or any other scripting language to setup online reporting portals.
• Should be familiar with ETL and OLAP concepts.
• Must be skilled with data bases (Design schema, normalization, etc) reports and web based interfaces reporting.
• Must have working knowledge of java, hadoop or hibernate etc.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
DAR ES SALAAM
Note that: Do not sent CV more than once.
Deadline for submission is: 4th March, 2016
Access Bank Tanzania is an equal employer
Source: Daily News 18th February, 2016