KOICA INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER (1 POST)
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), the government agency responsible for overseeing the official Development Assistance (ODA) of the Republic of Korea for developing countries, is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of program manager to work with us in the KOICA Tanzania office.
Brief Job Description
The Program Manager will:
• Manage the overall portfolio of KOICA`s bilateral country program by networking with relevant government authorities and Development Partners.
• Study Tanzania`s social, economic and political environment and devise new possible projects to support the Government of Tanzania (GOT).
• Coordinate the Agency`s role in the Development partners Group (DPG) and with other partners in Tanzania.
• Liaise between the ministry of Finance and KOICA, and other relevant Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), on ODA matters.
• Represent the Agency in DPG, MDAs or other relevant stakeholders meetings as required by the position.
• 10 years experience in central (line) Ministry in the Government of Tanzania or 5 years experience in international development (in an international Organization, National Agency, International NGO etc)
• Master`s degree in international Relations, political Science, or other related social science field.
• Conversant with Tanzania`s bilateral cooperation and aid Frameworks and related policies.
• Possess proposal development skills, including writing, reading and analytical skills.
• Possess excellent English both spoken and written.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should send application form (obtainable from the KOICA Tanzania facebook page)to Tanzania@koica.go.kr no later than 12th February, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Source: The Guardian 4th February, 2016