THE AGA KHAN HOSPITAL
The Aga Khan Hospital, Dar es Salaam which is part of The Age Khan Development Network, is undergoing a major expansion to position the institution to become a leading tertiary care and teaching hospital. The Hospital is also the teaching site for the Aga Khan University which offers postgraduate medical education programs leading to Master of Medicine, in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Surgery, the Hospital is also an accredited internship site. Qualified candidates interested in being part of this exciting journey are being sought for the following positions.
1. MEDICAL PRACTITIONER POSITIONS
• Consultant Paediatrician
• Consultant Anatomic Pathologist
• Consultant Clinical Pathologist
• Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
• Consultant Medical Oncologist
• Consultant Nephrologists
• Consultant Pulmonologist
• Consultant in Emergency Medicine
• Consultant General Surgeons (2 positions)
• General and Laparoscopic Surgeon
• Consultant Urologist
• Consultant Neurosurgeon
• Consultant Radiologist
• Consultant in Internal Medicine
• Dental Surgeon
• Consultants in Intensive Care (2 positions)
• Consultant in Family Medicine & Epidemiologist
• Masters qualification such as M. Med or equivalent in the relevant field of specialization with active clinical role experience.
• Five years or more of post graduate experience in the specified field.
• Ongoing academic and teaching experience.
• Registration with Medical Council of Tanganyika
2. ACADEMIC PROGRAM
Associate Dean for Medical Education
This is a senior academic position that requires the incumbent to have at least 15 years of experience in leading academic programs including postgraduate Medical Education.
In addition the applicant should possess outstanding clinical skills.
3. ALLIED HEALTH POSITION
• Diploma Qualification plus registration with Laboratory Council of Tanzania.
4. NURSING POSITION
Infection Control Officer
• Diploma/Bachelor of Science degree plus specialized training in Infection Control.
• Registration with Tanzania Nursing council
Nurse Manager – Cardiac Catherization
• Diploma/Bachelor of Science degree plus Registration with Tanzania Nursing Council.
5. ADMINISTRATION POSITION
• Purchasing Manager
• Finance Manager
• Software Developer
• Relevant Master`s Degree qualification in respective specialization from a recognized institution plus registration with the relevant body.
• 4-8 years of working experience in the field will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs, cover letters and other relevant documents to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Human Resources Department
DAR ES SALAAM
Applications can also be submitted at the Human Resources Department at the Aga Khan Hospital, Dar es salaam.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2016
Source: The Guardian 10th March, 2016