Equity for Tanzania Limited (EFTA) is an award-winning equipment finance company which provides equipment loans to small, medium and growing businesses in Tanzania.
Job Title: Internal Auditor (Moshi)
The Internal Auditor is responsible for ensuring that EFTA`s internal processes and procedures for risk management, internal control and corporate governance are effective and complied with. This includes ensuring that EFTA processes and procedures safeguard assets and reputation and enable good customer service.
• Experience: Prior internal or external audit experience.
• Education Level: Degree in Financial or Business discipline from a reputable university. Member of professional accounting, internal audit or banking body (preferred)
• Skills: Ms Office, Communication, report writing, analytic.
Job Title: Finance Manager (Moshi)
The Finance Manager is overall responsible for financial processes and related recording for the head office as well as coordinating Branch Offices recording and reporting.
• Experience: At least 5 years in financial accounting with at least 1year managing a team, experience working for one of the Big 4 will be a plus.
• Education level: Accounting Degree from a reputable university.
• Skills: Proficiency in MS Office (Particularly Excel) and accounting software is a must, excellent communication skills, careful attention to detail, ability to identify key issues and solutions.
Job Title: Investment Officer (Morogoro/Mbeya)
The investment Officer will be directly responsible for dealing with EFTA customers, including attracting new customers, appraising applications for loans, and monitoring customers who have received loans. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and energetic self-starters to secure challenging and rewarding roles with a multicultural rapidly growing company. There will be ample opportunity for career development and progression.
• Experience: Prior bank lending or commercial business experience. At least 3 years if applying for the senior investment Officer Position. Experience in Agricultural lending is a plus.
• Education level: Degree in financial or business discipline from a reputable university.
• Skills: Ms Office, communication, driving, analytic.
Job Title: Book Keeper (Moshi/Arusha)
The Book Keeper will be responsible for recording day to day transactions of the branch and reporting to Head Office.
• Experience: at least 2 years in financial accounting/book keeping.
• Education level: Accounting Degree from a reputable university
• Skills: Proficiency in Ms Office (Particularly Excel) and accounting software is a must, excellent communication skills, careful attention to detail, ability to identify key issues and solutions.
Job Title: Office Administrator (Moshi/Morogoro)
The Office Administrator will be responsible for day to day running of the office, Petty cash and dealing with customers.
• Experience: at least 2 years in a similar role.
• Education level: Degree from a reputable University
• Skills: Proficiency in Ms Office, excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and your C V to: email@example.com with the subject “Internal Auditor Vacancy” or “Finance Manager Vacancy” or “Investment Officer Vacancy” or “Book Keeper Vacancy” or “Office Administrator Vacancy” by 16th March, 2016.
Source: Daily News 10th March, 2016