About our client
Our client has been providing an open platform where the end customer can shop online
with any provider and can pay real-time using any online payment option.
They are looking for a Sales Representative to promote their online platform. The
incumbent will be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania with frequent visit to their head office
in Nairobi, Kenya for training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify and list key account prospects throughout the Region.
- To prepare and maintain a plan of action to make contact with the listed prospects and to
execute agreed action.
- To prepare an annual sales forecast for budgeting purposes – and to update that forecast
each month in line with events.
- To be aware of and to report on competitor activities and initiatives that may affect the
company’s existing business or prospects.
- To ensure that all customer queries or prospect enquiries are acted upon promptly.
- To maintain a daily record of client contacts that can be used in any contact between the
company and its customers and prospects and to ensure that the CEO is informed of salient
points from each contact.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A business related degree preferably in Sales & Marketing
- Experience in the tourism/hospitality industry is mandatory
- Experience in banking industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An individual who upholds integrity
- Must be very energetic
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ working experience in Sales or Marketing
- An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Sales bonus based on performance will be provided
- Medical cover will be provided
How To Apply:
Send your CV in word format, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top
right hand corner. Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience
and qualifications are transferrable to the position.
All documentation is to be emailed to - email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your e
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted