Job Vacancy : Finance Manager Accounting
Location : Dar Es Salaam
Position Type : Full Time
Organization Type : NGO
Application Deadline: 18 Apr 2016
FINANCE MANAGER ACCOUNTING POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Source The Guardian,4th April 2016
Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with the Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years now, Jhpiego has empowered front-line health workers by designing and implementing effective, low-cost, hands-on solutions to strengthen the delivery (health care services for women and their families. By putting evidence-based health innovations into everyday practice, Jhpiego works 1< break down barriers to high-quality health care for the world's most vulnerable populations. Jhpiego is implementing a number of projects in Tanzania and wishes to fill a vacant position of Finance Manager Accounting
Finance Manager Accounting [1 position based in Dar]
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing financial and management support to Jhpiego Tanzania Office and related programs to ensure smooth running of the offices in Oar es Salaam and all regional offices. The responsibility includes [not limited to) supervising day-to-day financial operations of the Oar es Salaam office, budgeting and review of internal control systems. Review of on-site financial accounting and bookkeeping system required to assure integrity and effective performance of Jhpiego financial operations.
• Post graduate degree in business Administration coupled with an undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
• CPAJACCA Finalist or equivalent
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in finance or accounting
• Communication skills, with good command of written and written English and Kiswahili
• Experience and ability to use various Accounting soft-wares including Quick Books.
• Proven interpersonal skills and ability to deal with staff at all levels
• In depth knowledge of Tanzania income tax regulations and payroll statutory deductions
• Understanding of USAID rules and regulations
• Supervisory skills and ability to coach mentor and train other finance staff
• Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
Jhpiego offers a competitive package selected candidates in line with salary history, academic qualifications and relevant experience.
To apply please indicate the position title on the envelope or subject line of your e-mail. Applications should also include an up-to-date
CV with three contactable professional references, a cover letter and your salary history.
Applications which do NOT include ALL of these elements will NOT be considered.
The application should be addressed to:
Director of Human Resource
Plot 72, Block 45B, New Bagamoyo Road - Victoria
PO Box 9170
Dar es salaam, Tanzania.