AGA KHAN HOSPITAL
The Aga Khan Hospital, Dar es Salaam an institution of the Aga khan Development Network, is undergoing a major expansion to position the hospital to become a leading tertiary care and teaching hospital. The Hospital is also the teaching site for the Aga Khan University, which offers postgraduate medical education programs leading to Masters of Medicine in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and surgery. The Hospital is also an accredited internship site. Qualified candidates interested in being part of this exciting and public oriented institution are being sought for the following positions:
Job Title: Medical Practitioner Positions
i. Orthopaedic Surgeon
ii. Family Medicine Physician
iii. Consultants Anaesthesea
• Masters qualification such as M. Med or equivalent in the relevant field of specialization with active clinical role experience.
• Five years or more of post graduate experience for the positions of othopaedic Surgeon and family Medicine physician. Minimum of 2 years of experience for Anaestthesia consultant in a recognized and reputable institution.
• Experience in leading academic programs including postgraduate medical education will be an asset.
• Registration with medical council of Tanganyika.
Job Title: Allied Health Positions
• Degree/Diploma of Science in Physiotherapy from a recognized institute and registered with the Ministry of Health.
• At least 2 years of working experience.
• BCLS. (Basic Cardiac Life Support) training certificate is desirable.
Job Title: Nursing Positions
i. ICU Technicians – 2 Positions
Academic Qualification & Experience
• Diploma/Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.
• Certificates in ICU Technician course.
• 2-3 years of working experience as ICU Technician.
ii. Dialysis Technician – 1 position
• Diploma/certificates in Renal Dialysis Technology.
• 2-3 years of working experience as Dialysis Technician.
iii. Clinical Nurse Instructor Medicine Department
• Diploma/Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.
• Registered with Tanzania Nursing Council
• 2-3 years experience in nursing Leadership
iv. Program Administrator, Surgery Department
v. Program Administrator, Medicine Department
• Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.
• Registration with Tanzania Nursing Council.
• At least 6 years experience with minimum 3 years experience in respective specialty with leadership responsibilities.
Interested candidates should send their CVs, Cover letters and other relevant documents to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Human Resources Department, P.O.BOX 2289, Dar es Salaam. Applications can also be submitted at the Human Resource Department at the Aga Khan Hospital, Dar es Salaam.
Application Deadline: 04th May, 2016
Source: The Guardian 24th April, 2016