SALES EXECUTIVES (4 POSITIONS)
Tanzania Postal Bank(TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly
organized Sales Executives (4 positions) to join the Marketing and Business
Development teamfor one year.
The work stations are Ikwiriri, Kilwa and Tunduma
:Assistant Branch Manager (ABM)
: Ikwiriri 1 position, Kilwa 1 position, Tunduma 2 positions
: As per TPB Staff regulations
: Retail Sales Unit
: Commensurate to the Job Advertised
1.Selling of the Bank's products and services
- Selling of new accounts be able to meet monthly targets on new accounts and deposits set by TPB.
- Deposit mobilization and bank’s products as might be assigned by the bank fromtime to time
- Recruitment of POS/TPB POPOTE Agents
- Recruitment of VICOBA , VSLA and informal groups members Tanzania Postal Bank is an established Bank by the Act No. 11 of 1991 as amended by Act No. 11 of 1992. TPB is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products. TPB is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB betterment and the Nation at large.
- Identify prospective business personnel for Agency Banking
- Provision of Agency Banking,
- Comply with bank’s policies, standard and regulations
- Perform all assigned duties with high integrity and to the best of his/her ability for the best interest of the bank.
- Prepare/make daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Assist customers in fulfilling KnowYour Customer
Education: Ordinary Diploma in Banking, Economics,
Administration, Finance or Accounting from any recognized University or its
equivalent, Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education.
Experience: Field attachment/ working experience from financial organization will
be an added advantage.
- Prioritize Tasks
Applicants are invited to submit their resume (indicating the position in the
subject heading) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via
other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to submit only the
Curriculum Vitae (CV) and the letter of applications starting the job
advertised and the location. Other credentials will have to be submitted
during the interview for authentic check and other administrative
measures and should not in any way be attached during application.
Interviews will be conducted at the location applied for, where will also
be qualified candidate’s duty station.
Avoidscams: NEVERpay to have your CV /Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.
If you are
requested to make a payment for any reason, please call +255 22 2110621-2 to
report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB to be employed. TPB is
merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety
management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may
be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment;
physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward your applications before 20thApril, 2016.