JOB TITLE:OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY II (X3)
Source dailynews,24th May 2016
The Tanzania Posts Corporation (TPC) is a national designated public postal operator established by Act of Parliament No. 19 of 1993 and became operational on 1st January, 1994.
The Corporation is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania. provide universal postal and ancillary services within and between places outside the United
Tanzania citizen of high personal integrity to fill the position of Office Management Secretary II.
Office Management Secretary II (3 POSTS)
• Holder of Diploma in Secretarial Studies from recognized institution.
• Computer Literate 60-80 w.p.m.
• Typing speed of 50 w.p.m, Shorthand speed 100 w.p.m.
• Experience of not less than three (3) years in the secretarial duties.
• Should not be more than 40 years of age.
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili is required.
• A good communicator
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to multitask
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performing all secretarial duties; with the maximum efficiency and the best customer care approach.
• Follow up with relevant departments the implementation of directive and/or instruction from manager's desk.
• Facilitation of meetings organized by the manager.
• Perform administrative duties including the supervision of junior staff under disposal.
• Knowledge of official procedures including observance of security in respect of all matters coming within her knowledge.
• Maintains up-to-date confidential files.
• Maintains a diary of appointments and receives visitors with decorum.
• Keep records and brings them up as needed.
• Maintains a neat executive office.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by
• Superior from time to time.
Headquarter office, Dar es Salaam.
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing ~ detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of professional certificates and testimonials, together with names of three referees and their contact addresses, telephone number(s) and e-mails addresses. All Applications should be sent by registered mail or EMS so as to reach the addresses mentioned below. Deadline for receiving application is 13th June, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
THE POSTMASTER GENERAL,
TANZANIA POSTS CORPORATION,
P.O. BOX 9551
DAR ES SALAAM