Position: Junior Accountant
City: Dar Es Salaam
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Receive invoices and update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist with other accounting project
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 0 to 1 year experience working in commercial environment.
- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Quick Books will be an added advantage
send the application documents to email@example.com .