JOB DESCRIPTIONOn behalf of a client, Jupcom Company Limited is looking for an IT Technician to take on a permanent role.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- working continuously on a task until
- prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- testing and evaluating new technology;
- conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Not less than 3 years of experience
- the ability to think logically;
- a good memory of how software and operating systems work;
- excellent listening and questioning skills;
- the ability to work well in a team;\
- problem solving skills;
- a strong customer focus;
- the ability to prioritize your workload;
- attention to detail.
- Preferably Male
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB THEN SEND US ONLY YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTIONOn behalf of a client, Jupcom Company Limited is looking for a Secretary to take on a permanent role.
- word processing;
- audio and copy typing;
- letter writing;
- dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- creating and maintaining filing systems;
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required;
- keeping diaries and arranging appointments;
- Organizing travel for staff.
- Any duties assigned by the manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Not less than 3 years of experience in the same field
- strong organizational skills;
- presentation skills and attention to detail;
- the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload;
- oral and written communication skills;
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- reliability and honesty;
- Project management skills.
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE LESS THAN 30 YRS OF AGE
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS THEN SEND US YOUR CV TO email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
PRINCIPAL (Insurance Agency)
On behalf of a Client in Insurance Industry, Jupcom Co. Ltd is looking for a PRINCIPAL Officer to take on a permanent role.
Source and secure new businesses, building and managing a customer portfolio;
• Ensure new clients are provided with quotations and continuous follow up is in place;
• Respond to customer enquiries and handle customer claims;
• Handle all Insurance administrative duties;
• Undertake market research in order to identify and recommend competitive products and services
• Provide reports on the state of the business to senior management and the Board;
• Gaining new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance Company and distributors.
• Increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services wherever possible
• Ensuring credibility with clients;
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• All other related duties.
Qualifications and Skills
• Two or more years of experience in the Insurance.
• Degree from a recognized university
• Creative, self-driven individual who will initiate and implement new ideas
• Great Interpersonal skills and managerial skills
• A candidate should be below 30
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED ENOUGH FOR THE JOB THEN PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.