EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYOur client, the leading paint company in Tanzania is looking for an energetic, dynamic and proactive
person to fill the position Assistant Project Sales Manager.
Core Job Description;
Responsible for project sales and marketing of company products to ensure
growth in sales, market shares and profitability.
Skills and Experience; An ideal candidate will be a holder of Bachelor degree in
Commerce, Sales & Marketing or any other related field coupled with not less than five (5) years
of relevant experience in the respective field.
Other Relevant Attributes:
The candidates will be self-motivated, efficient, committed and able
to work under minimum supervision, strong team spirit, ability to interact and work effectively
with both team members and superiors and pay respect to instructions. Will also possess
competencies in communication skills and selling skills. Knowledge of computer particularly MS
Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation is a must.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and attracting more business through newly introduced construction and renovation works;
- Increase sales from hotels, hospitals, government institutions, offices and any other construction sites;
- Participate in exhibitions;
- Planning and supporting marketing activities in the company;
- Preparing quotation for required products;
- Handling all technical issues related to paint and applications;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and Increase Clients visit in showroom.
Attractive package commensurate’s with one’s qualifications and experience
awaits successful candidates.
Mode of Application:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their
applications describing how they qualify for the positions. They should also send a detailed CV,
copies of certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mails addressed to
email@example.com and or firstname.lastname@example.org before 04th June 2016.