Job Title:Accountant II - 1 POST
Source mwananchi, May 23, 2016
TANZANIA INVESTMENT CENTRE
The Tanzania Investment Centre (TIC) is the Primary Agency of, the Government established in 1997 by an Act of Parliament No. 26, with the, mandate to coordinate, encourage, promote and facilitate investment in Tanzania and to advise the Government on Investment Policy and related matters. .ln order to implement effectively and efficiently its mandate, TIC: seeks to fill the following vacancy.
Accountant II - 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensure that all accounting documents are prepared and properly filled;
2. Prepare payment vouchers and issue receipts for all revenue collected;
3. Enquire bank statements and prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
4. Maintain and update fixed asset register.
5. Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports
6. Prepare final accounts' and departmental annual budget
7. Perform any other duties assigned by superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
• CPA holder or equivalent standards and must be registered with NBAA.
• A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of three years working experience in relevant field.
Remuneration package in accordance with the institution's salary scale TIC GS.8
ADDITIONAL GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae' (CV) having reliable .contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates.
4. One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
5. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. '45/257/01/0/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
6. Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
7. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
8. Deadline for application is Friday 03rd June, 2016 at 4:00 P.M
9. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
APPLICATION LEITERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
Tanzania Investment Centre"
Shaaban Robert Street, 9A & B,
P.O. Box 938,
DAR ES SALAAM.