HOLY TRINITY Nursery and Primary School is an English medium school located at Tabata Segerea near
Segerea Senior Seminary in Ilala District, Dar es Salaam region. The school aims to produce students who will contribute to the growing nation positively by shaping their cognitive, effective and psychomotor skills through quality integrated curricula with high intelligence and independence.
We are currently looking for the Nursery & Lower Primary school Teachers (Who can teach
Nursery, Standard I, II, III and IV) who are ambitious and enthusiastic to join a dedicated and
supportive team committed to continually raising students' academic and school's standards. With a
history that spans over 4 years, the school continues to grow and strives to provide excellent education for all. If you are seeking a role which will make a difference not only to our students and the wider community, but will also look after your wellbeing and personal development, this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will have:
● Qualified teacher status; BA (Education) or Diploma in Education and/or other such equivalent qualification
● Ability to plan in compliance with the National Curriculum
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Suitably qualified Tanzania Citizen
● Able to motivate students and achieve academic excellent results
● ICT skills
● Be able to use a variety of differentiated learning strategies
● Teach using interactive resource based learning and able to utilize assessment for learning
● Team player and can easily interact with co -workers
● A passion for the subjects and ability to share this with students
Closing Date: May 31st 2016
Mode of Application:
Applications preferably hand delivered or via MAIL/EMS should be forwarded to the following address; Schools Manager, Holy Trinity Schools, P.O.Box 71826, Tabata Segerea near Segerea Senior Seminary in Ilala District, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Please include the following as attachment, a Cover letter including name of position applying, Resume or CV, copy of certificates, names and positions of at least two referees, with current telephone and email addresses. Due to the volume of applicants, we
will only be able to contact those candidates who are shortlisted.