As a SYSTEM ENGINNER you will:
The System Engineer will be contribute with IT infrastructure team successful capability planning, designing, installing, configuring, upgrading, monitoring and maintaining Compute infrastructure technologies
Qualification and certification
- Bachelor degree in IT or Engineering.
- ITIL Certification.
- MCP certified (MCSE certification will be added advantage).
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in:
- Planning Windows Operating systems hardware and software requirement
- 2nd and 3rd level Technical Admin & Support for Microsoft Windows, System Center, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Skype for business (Lync) and Active Directory.
- Overseeing security of relevant systems.
- Proactive and reactive maintenance for above Microsoft technologies.
- Training other staff members on Microsoft Windows, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Skype for business (Lync) and Active Director.
- Day to day admin and monitoring of Microsoft Windows, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Skype for business (Lync) and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of F5. ( LTM,APM,ASM,GTM).
- Capability to handle the project from end to end independently.
- Speaking Arabic and English Language.
- High problems-solver skills
- Excellent command of English verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills, easygoing and open mind
- A willingness to learn and try new technologies and approaches
- Ability to work alone or in a team
Attach CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com