PROCUREMENT OFFICER POSITION
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations. You will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Officer role is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs local procurements of goods and services, in coordination with the Supervisor.
- Define the commodity specifications in coordination with the operations teams.
- Prepare and conduct local tenders.
- Maintain of a registry of local and regional vendors.
- Organize the receipt and assessment of quotations, and the selection of preferred bids.
- Develop and maintain a tool to track purchase orders and outstanding vendor payments.
- Quality control and receipt of delivered goods, and the processing of customs clearance and tax
- Getting goods and services for the best price and value
- Liaise with store to determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems
- Respond to departments and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Review planned orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, specifications and manages approval process.
- Lead finance and store staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Procurement and Supply or other relevant field
- Minimum Three (3) years working experience.
- Knowledge of Cooking Oil Market.
- Computer literate & Fluent in English
- Self-motivation, Attention to Detail & Deadline-Oriented
Send your CV or RESUME Direct to the following email Adress: email@example.com