Thursday, 30 June 2016
Business Manager Position at Mwananchi Communications limited
Mwananchi Communications limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of: BUSINESS MANAGER(S)
She/he is responsible for leading direct advertising sales across the newspaper's print and digital platforms. The Business Manager plans, coaches and directs selling activities for the advertising team. This position reports directly to the Advertising Manager.
• Ensure unit meets revenue and customer satisfaction objectives for direct areas of responsibility using the value selling process; partner with the sales team to interface with clients with the objective to meet and exceed sales goals.
• Ensure the sales force is driving new, up-sell of existing advertisers, while driving retention.
• Build and maintain a high performance sales team.
• Consistently focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
• Hold sales executives accountable to performance including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
• Coach Sales Executives to achieve maximum productivity by competency development.
• Identify opportunities for the Sale Executives and assist in developing sales strategies.
• Recruit the best and most qualified individual for available sales positions.
• Provide continued individual and team training.
• Provide opportunities for developing employees to next level.
• Coaching and managing employee performance.
• Serve as a member of the management team and help develop strategic direction for the department.
• Monitor commissions, reports, customer trends and competition to recommend, develop and implement changes in direction as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing. A master's degree in Business Management will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills both English and Kiswahili.
• Must be self-motivated and energetic/energizes others to execute plans, expects the best, open' minded and upholds high integrity.
• Have ability to work under minimum supervision with both managerial and leadership skills with the right attitude
• Has 5-7 years working experience at managerial sales 'position in a contemporary corporate commercial environment.
• A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates; and a day time telephone contact by 05th July 2015 to:' .
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754,
Dar es Salaam.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.