JOB TITLE:STORES SUPERVISORS/STORES SUPERVISORS TRAINEES
- Meets stores operational standards by contributing stores information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying stores system improvements.
- Meets stores financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains inventory by conducting weekly and monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Accomplishes stores human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from stores; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments and individuals
- Accomplishes stores and organization mission by completing related results while minimising stock variances to zero
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor and shelf space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Secures store while implementing handovers and maintaining key control system
- Keeps computer and bio metric equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions and cleaning maintenance
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and product publications
Send your CV to email@example.com,
copy to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com