Monday, 27 June 2016
Job Opportunities, Sales Executives at Serena Hotels
Serena Hotels is a collection of 5 Star Hotels, Resorts, Safari Lodges and Camps in Africa. We are renowned for our presence in magical locations and have the highest reputation for standards and service. We at Serena Hotels recognize that human resource is our most important asset, and significant resources are allocated annually towards staff development.
We are currently seeking applications from qualified persons aged not above 35 years to fill this vacancy.
POSITION: Sales Executive
REPORTS TO: Country Sales Manager
DUTY STATION: ARUSHA
Role Purpose: To plan, prepare and implementation of sales activities
In consultation with the Country Sales Manager:
· Develop and implement sales plan that will ensure the growth of the corporate and leisure market segments.
· Prepare Sales & Marketing reports
· Carry out market intelligence
· Build and maintain relationships with key industry stakeholders such as corporate, government institutions, tour operators and travel agents in the region
· Carry out regular sales visits to corporate and travel trade
· Manage accounts
· Shall be accountable for ensuring that all rates / contracts are distributed on time.
University Graduate or equivalent with experience in Sales / Marketing:
· Experience in managing relationships with internal and external clients
· Strong personality with wide network in industry
· Planning, organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent computer skills – ability to prepare statistical data
· Tourism business knowledge is an added advantage.
· Extraordinary communicator with exceptional command of English & Kiswahili
· Focused, self-reliant team player
· High level of integrity
· Good listening skill and can quickly identify other party’s core message
· Decisive and confident
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications accompanied with detailed CV, with three referees and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed to :
Human Resources Manager,
PO Box 2551,
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.