JOB TITLE:CHIEF OF STAFF
Our client is one of the largest business houses of Tanzania.
The Chief of staff will primarily be the Central Coordinating Point for all Internal and External Key Stakeholders.
Other essential responsibilities will include:
- Perform Managerial roles by selecting the key people on the Group Staff, and oversee them.
- Structure Group Staff system, including corporate office.
- Control the flow of the people and paper into the Principal, adjusting it to the Principal’s style of doing business while following through on conclusion of task assigned.
- Manage the flow of information and opinion to and from the Principal and do so in a way that brokers honestly among differing perspectives and recommendations.
- Provide Advisory role as to advising the principal on issues on policy, management, operations, economics and political environment.
- Protect the interests of the Principal and negotiate with the environment of the office of the principal including the Groups Head Office, business verticals, financial partners, stakeholders, politicians and individuals.
The desired candidate profile for this role will require at least 5yrs of work experience in a similar role or capacity.
Some essential traits required for this role includes the following:
- Political savvy
The client is looking at candidates who have strong expertise in dealing with key internal and external stakeholders.
Online application, Click HERE