Source TheGuardian,24TH June 2016
Head of Internal Audit
BRAC is one of the world largest development organization has extensive development program globally, BRAC in Tanzania seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the position 'with the following specifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Individual audit plan, monthly audit plan and annual Internal audit plan"
- Advise and supervise the audit activities carried out by the audit team as per the annual as well as monthly 'Internal audit plan.
- Finalize the audit reports, quarterly summarized reports, target and achievement report and deliver to respective management.
- Discuss with management team, respective program managers in respect of risk identification, risk register completion and timely submission to, the program anchors for review of Risk Registers.
- Perform the annual performance appraisal for internal auditors of the department.
- Ensure the preservation of various documentations for audit work.
- Conduct departmental quarterly meeting to discuss on the issues of internal audit department and discussion about other program issues
- Monitor' internal auditor's performance i and the training needs requirement; arrange and conduct training activities for them.
- Preparation of reports on regulatory and Donors Compliance Checklist and Submission to respective department.
Experience and educational requirements
- At least eight years of professional experience in the similar position. Masters/Graduate in B.Com, Accounts, Finance or any other related field, CPA is an added advantage
Job location: Dar es Salaam
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to:
HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance limited
Plot #2329, Block-H Mbezi Beach
Dar Es Salaam