Reporting to: Business Systems Operation Manager
- Provide support to in-house users on key operations business systems such Call center, internet access, M-KOPANet, Task manager and Office 365, MS Dynamics ERP.
- Provide first level support to network users in issues such as internet, printing and other basic computer support issues,
- Setup computers for in-house users and make sure all standard applications are installed
- Tracking and updating user tickets in Zendesk and ensuring they are handled within SLA
- Escalation of technical issue as need arises and following up to ensure timely resolution,
- Ensure that users computers are patched, updated and are free from virus.
- Willingness to work night shifts that may also cover weekends and holidays as per duty roster.
Education: University degree in respective area
Experience: 3 years of experience in similar role
Solid understanding of networking, both on the software and hardware end
- Ability to fix basic issues on computer hardware
- Solid Operating System troubleshooting skills (both Linux and Windows)
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL/ MySQL and SQL query languages a plus
- 1 – 2 years’ experience providing user support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CCNA certification will be considered a plus
- MCSE certification will be considered a plus
Applications: You must be registered with CVPEOPLEAFRICA.COM to apply for this position.
Click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.