Job Title:Sales and Marketing Personnel
Halotel is a mobile communications company, providing voice, messaging, data and converged services in Tanzania. Viettel Group owns it, which is the state-owned mobile operator from Vietnam and invested over $1 Billion into the country. The Company was the first company in Tanzania allowed to lay its own fiber optic cable and has placed over 18,000 km of optic fibers, providing all 26 regions of Tanzania services.
Currently we are looking for a Business Staff Candidate
BUSINESS STAFF POSITION DESCRIPTION:
- Implements marketing and sales strategies for Halotel Brands
- Develops distribution networks
- Implements promotional activities.
- Achieves sales targets set
- Ensures that all sales proceeds are collected and banked.
- Attends and solves customer problems and complaints.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Director, Head of Department or person in charge.
Experience 0 years
Education Level Diploma and above in business related courses.
Ready to work at kilolo District in Iringa
Have the means of transport
Candidates living at Kilolo District are encouraged to apply.
Apply before 10 June 2016 via firstname.lastname@example.org by filling the form below, for more clarification call 0625688646
COMPLETE THIS FORM