THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS,
TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION
TANROADS REGIONAL MANAGER'S OFFICE - MWANZA
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ADVERTISEMENT
Regional Manager, TANROADS - MWANZA is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for 9 posts available at Usagara Weigh Bridge stations in Mwanza Region. Regional Manager TANROADS - Mwanza invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions:
POSITION TITLE: Cashier - (1 POSTS)
A. Key qualifications for the Cashier
Holder of Ordinary Secondary Education/ Advanced Secondary Education and ATEC, NABE stage III or equivalent (High qualification will be advantageous)
Must be Computer literate (at least Advanced Certificate in Computer Applications).
Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages.
Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
Not above 35 years of age
B. Duties and Responsibilities of the Cashier
The holder of this post who reports to Shift In-charge will be responsible for:
1. Record properly all required weighbridge accounting information
2. Ensure that all necessary accounting forms at the weighbridge station are properly filled and kept.
3. Provide reports on axle loading accounting procedures which may be required
4. Take care of weigh bridge accountable documents.
5. Co-operate with the relevant parties involved in the axle control operations
6. Implement directives relating to axle load control from the high authority and station supervisor.
7. To receive money and issue receipts to defaulters
8. Ensure that all receipts are timely recorded and banked.
9. Maintain accurate records of receipts received/issued
10. Arranges the prompt payment of utility and other invoices related to the day to day running of the office.
11. Maintain defaulters register
12. Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by his/her superior
13. Reporting all matters to the shift in Charge/ Axle: Load control supervisor
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates, together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 21" June, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to: