ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE PAYABLE
To perform financial and analytical tasks within the OPEX function in the Finance Department. Perform a key role in the assimilation, analysis and reporting of Financial Information, particularly relating to cost. Actively participate in the monthly & quarterly reporting cycles and planning processes.
• Analysis of all expenses on daily basis (direct costs, A&P, S&M, G&A and below EBITDA)
• Daily analysis of all accruals and variance analyis documentation.
• Be on top of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow variance analysis
• Working closely with the Finance team on daily matters to monitor P&L and BS accounts
• Ensuring that all expenses are within the approved budget
• Working closely with the Reporting team during month end closing to ensure that all the expenses and accruals are in line with budget.
• Assist the financial controller in coordination and preparation of all internal accounts reports including the hyperion financial management report, quarter end pack and the financial statements.
• Check the correct use of the chart of accounts to ensure correct allocation of expenditure
• Ensuring that expenses are fully supported and suggest areas of improvement.
• Issuing reports requested by area management or general management.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Bcom/ Finance.
• 1-3 years experince in the field of accounting or finance
Online application, click HERE