As Supervisor you will supervise and assists in the service of a quality food & beverage product to guests. Assist in the development of food & beverage products and services and answer guest requests and resolve guest problems.
• Handle all guest and internal guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactory.
• Take guest orders and deliver items without unnecessary delay.
• Liaise and communicate effectively with all departments to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
• To be fully aware with F&B policies and procedures.
• Understand and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Upselling and identification of additional revenue opportunities. Achieving sales outlets sales targets.
• Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures.
• Maintain positive teamwork at all times.
• Allocate tasks to the team to ensure all duties carried out thoroughly and on time.
• Coach and supervising existing team members.
• Prepare rosters and report discrepancies to the immediate supervisor, if needed.
• Be able to prepare requested reports.
• To perform additional duties within F&B department.
• Be able to work closely with other departments.
• Strong communication with the Kitchen, Events and Front Office and Butler Services.
• Drive pre-service briefings.
• Schedule appraisal with staff.
• To ensure that Guests receive the attention and service at all time.
• To behave with other members of staff, managers and directors in a polite, honest and friendly way.
The ideal candidate will be a natural team player with a passion for hospitality, providing a very personal and unique service to the guests. You will train and develop the existing team to maintain & increase the quality of standards and services of the property. You will plan, organise and lead all restaurant and bar related events, including cocktail and dinner functions, special themed evenings and private events. Excellent communication skills in English and German, both spoken and written, are a must.
At least 2 year of prior experience as Assistant Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager or Supervisor in a luxury hospitality environment.
Diploma in food and Beverages sales from a recognized college.
send CV and Cover letter to :firstname.lastname@example.org