Source Mwananchi,24th June 2016
Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti and The Citizen is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
1. Office Attendant (x 6)
(Mbeya, Dodoma, Tanga" Morogoro, Iringa and Zanzibar)
The Office Attendant is responsible for providing administrative and beverage services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Prepares and serves beverages for staff-and visitors
- Carries out proper housekeeping and maintains a clean working environment
- Carriers out routing checks on photocopiers
- Delivers mail internally gives customer requisite information
- Checks the appointments diary and directs visitors with appointments to correct offices
- Attend to visitors without appointments, finds out their requirements and liaises with the relevant members of staff for information
- Ensures that all visitors are promptly attended to in the most friendly manner
- Liaises with security personnel to keep the reception are safe and decongested
- Creates a friendly atmosphere and environment to customers
- Bring up files and other documents required for business operations
- Maintain an up to date and efficient filling and retrieval system
- Process correspondence and reports promptly
- Monitors telephone use in order to cut down on costs
Qualifications and Experience: Academic
- 6 months to 1 year working experience
NOTE: Applicants Must Be Residents Of Above Areas
- A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by July 05,2016 to;
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754.
Dar es Salaam.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.