Friday, 22 July 2016
7 Job Opportunities at Mount Meru University
1. Assistant Lecturers -3 posts
– Area of Specialization: Divinity with Biblical languages (Hebrew ad Greek)
– Qualification: Must have Masters in divinity for both Biblical Languages ad Religious Education.
-Experience: Teaching experience of two (2) years in a Christian College
2. Estate Foreman -1 post
– Area of Specialization: Land Management and Evaluation, or Land Survey.
– Qualification and Skills: Must have certificate in Lad Survey, or Land Management and Evaluation. excellent computer skills communications skills as well as high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity.
-Experience: Two (2) years experience in a relevant field
3. Account Assistant -1post
– Area of Specialization: Accounts and Finance, excellent computer skills
– Qualification: Must have a bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance, from a recognized institution, a CPA will be an added advantage
-Experience: Three (3) years working experience from a reputable organization
4. Internal Auditor 1post
– Area of Specialization :Accounting and Auditing, analytical and results oriented skills
– Qualification: Must have a Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or Finance and Accounting, plus professional accounting qualification like CPA, CIA, and ACCA or equivalent. Must be a certified Information System Auditor, or Certified Internal Auditor.
-Experience: Four (4) years experience from a reputable organization
5. Bursar -1post
– Area of Specialization: Business, Accounting or Finance
– Qualification: Preferably a holder of Masters degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or an equivalent degree from recognized University /Institution; plus professional accounting qualification like CPA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent. Must be registered with NBAA.
-Experience: Five (5) years working experience from a recognized organization preferably high learning institution.
DEADLINE: All applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with personal contacts, including phone numbers should be forwarded to the following address before 30/7/2016. Only shortlisted candidates will bbe contacted.
FOR MORE DETAILS, AND THE JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITIONS ADVERTISED PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.mmu.ac.tz
Mount Meru University
P.O.Box 11811, Arusha
Source: Mwananchi July 21, 2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.