(A) Technical Cooperation Assistant
(B) Administrative Assistant
LOCATION :Embassy of Brazil Coco Plaza – Plot 254 Toure Drive – Dar es Salaam
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday – 9AM to 5PM
- Carry out activities related to technical cooperation projects (A)
- Processing visas, passports and other consular services (B)
- Establish contact with Tanzanian public institutions, international organizations, universities, NGOs etc., in order to assist the activities carried out by the Embassy (A)
- Providing support to missions of Brazilian representatives coming to Tanzania
- Writing official communication
- Translating and interpreting (A - Portuguese-English; B – Swahili-English);
- Other activities related to the Embassy’s functions, such as trade, investment and service promotion
- Administrative support to the Embassy (such as providing answers to the public by phone, e-mail or in person)
- University degree
- At least 21 years of age
- Knowledge of English (A and B) and Portuguese (A) or Swahili (B); additional languages, especially latin ones, is appreciated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in an Embassy of International Organization appreciated Selection process
The selection process will be comprised of the following phases:
- Application analysis, whereby candidates up to five candidates per position will be selected for the following rounds, which shall take place, probably, on 26 and/or 27 July 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Written assessment (composition and/or translation);
- Interview. The candidates selected for the jobs will be the ones with best overall results in the second and third phases of the selection process.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted by 22 July 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify which position is applied for. Necessary documentation: a) Application sheet including name, date, place of birth, names of parents, place of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, education level and other details deemed of interest of the Embassy. b) Copy of a document proving a minimum age of 21 years. c) Proof of clean criminal record. d) Certification of the highest education level achieved. e) Cover letter; f) In case of Brazilian citizens, please refer read the announcement in Portuguese available at http://daressalam.itamaraty.gov.br/ for additional documentation.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.