Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Job Opportunities at Maendeleo Bank Plc, Bank Officers
6. BANK OFFICER (Three positions)
The Bank officer will be responsible for ensuring all day-to-day activities in the back office.
1. Posting of all payments including salary processing
2. Reconciliations of general ledgers account
3. To open new customer accounts by following the laid down account opening procedures.
4. To scrutinize customer cheques, and other customer instruments presented for payment in order to ascertain their accuracy and authenticity before payment authorization/processing for clearing.
5. To receive and send messages for trahsfer of funds.
6. Handle customer's inquiries and complaint resolution.
7. To file promptly various documents for future reference including customer account opening documents.
8. To post vouchers and other transactions in the correct accounts with the correct amounts.
9. To carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor. Minimum
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Holder of Business related Degree with at least 1 year experience in the field. Experience in Bankers Ream as a Core Banking System and knowledge of Bank products will be an added advantage.
All positions carry a Competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience are offered to successful candidates. Mode of Application: Applications addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees should be sent latest by 21th July 2016 at or before 17.00 hours through E-mail email@example.com
'Maendeleo Bank Plc Is equal employer'
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.