P. O BOX 7821
DAR ES SALAAM TANZANIA
Email: email@example.comJOB SUMMARY
We are recruiting on behalf of a client in the agro processing company field based in Arusha, Tanzania engaged in maize milling, animal feed milling and poultry (broiler) production. The client is a strong player in Tanzania Agro-industry and has been in operation for more than 25 years. The client is looking to recruit 16 Regional And Distrcit qualified Sales Representatives each to join the Sales & Marketing department to create awareness and drive its sales tremendiously
The Sales Representatives will provide product advice to customers and work with trade partners to achieve sales targets in MWANZA, KILIMANJARO, SINGIDA, SHINYANGA , MOROGORO, DODOMA, PWANI AND MBEYA REGIONS PLUS THEIR RESPECTIVE DISTRICTS.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and nurture key distributors/ stockists within assigned area to ensure achievement of sales volume targets.
- Organizing routes to link up the Distributor and 2nd level customer (stockists) to attain sales targets.
- Opening of new markets for all the products to achieve sales target for animal feeds products,
- Support Field Representatives in order to achieve sales target.
- Training and guiding farmers/groups on good animal husbandry and production techniques
- Ensure brand visibility through POS and product placement in all outlets.
- Ensuring proper management of all customer accounts in line with the Company’s credit control policy.
- Providing feedback on customer business development, competitor activity and product performance inform of progress reports to assist in the development of strategies to counter the same.
- Foster a working relationship between distributors, stockists and the Company to ensure business continuation and mutual benefits for both parties.
Communications and Working Relationships:
- Daily update on issues affecting sales in the region to achieve set sales target.
- Distribution Co-coordinator – Logistics liaison. To follow up on customer supply trucks to achieve supply of right quantity, product mix and timeliness.
- Customer Service team. To record, handle or forward relevant customer complaints to ensure quality customer service
- Production Team –To communicate any quality issues / complains of our products from the market.
- Distributors –Collect orders, follow up accounts, and give any company information. Also, giving information on their performance in relation to their agreed targets.
- Stockiest –To link them with distributors and make sure our products are well placed.
- Farmers – To train them on our product knowledge, general husbandly and ensuring that they get our products conveniently and link them to either stockiest or distributors
- Involve them when organizing field days and get any updates from the Government.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University Diploma or degree in Business Field, Animal Production, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary Medicine or related field from a recognized local institution.
- At least 1 and above years Hands on sales and/or marketing experience in sales
- Computer literacy.
- Self driven and results oriented
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle / Motorbike driving license with at least one year driving experience.
- Honest and trustworthy with strong business ethics
- A team player
If you have the above qualification and skills, please send your application letter and curriculm vitae to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before, 03/08/2016
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.