Job Position: Personal assistant
Job requirements: Higher education
- Minimum of 3 years experience in position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business communication
- Proven experience in office management and administrative and organizations
- Ability in flexible working hours.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills (Ms word, Excel, Internet etc )
- Organizing Chairman weekly & monthly schedule.
- To Co-ordinate staff/board, residential and meeting arrangements.
- Keeping files orderly, documentation and achieving documents.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To professionally represent the Company at sector network event.
- Taking action points, preparing papers for meetings.
- Typing documents.
- Conducting research.
- Delegating works in your boss's absence.
- Managing and reviewing filling and office systems.
- Sourcing and ordering stationary and office equipments.
- Drafting communications on your boss behalf.
- Managing projects.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings and projects proposals as requested by Chairman.
- To maintain the complaint file and insure all complaints are responded to within target timescales,
- Planning, organizing and managing events.
- Co-ordinate all the transportation needed for business or personal purpose, accompany Chairman for the business trip as necessary,
- Administrative duties
- Interdepartmental communication and reporting preparation of outgoing docs, If and when requested, organizing meetings, presentation and keeping meetings minutes.
- Coordinating Company guests arrival and guest departure (handling hotels reservation through travel agencies, hotel accommodations ,issuing tickets with appropriate control, filling and expense the report to finance department)
- To maintain and organize the Chairman's diary, filling system and all other relevant areas necessary.
- To support Chairman's proposals and his projects through research, consultation and team management.
- To ensure the effectiveness management and update of all relevant database.
- To respond to all queries from senior management to the board members effectively.
- To be professional and approachable all the time.
If you qualify for the post please send a cover letter and your CV of not more than 2
pages to email@example.com
SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS BEFORE:
TIME: 12:00pm NOON
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.