I. Position Information
1) Title: Vocational Training Officer
2) Location: Kibondo, Kigoma region
3) Department: GNTZ Head Office in Dar es Salaam
4) Position Status: Contract/ Not Rotational
II. Organizational and Project Context
Project title: Enhancing livelihoods and self-reliance of Congolese and Burundian refugees with mixed solution (Livelihood Project)
Population Planning Group(s): Congolese and Burundian Refugees in Camps and Asylum-Seekers in Tanzania
Project Implementation Period: 1st January, 2016 – 31st December, 2016
III. Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring vocational training in Nduta and MtendeliCamp
- Arranging vocational training in the camp
- Assist in preparing vocational training activity plans, in consultation with the training providers
- Organize and supervise implementation of vocational training courses, ensuring that all logistical arrangements are taken and that beneficiaries attend regularly
- Ensure all trainings have clear objectives, budgets and all procedures are followed appropriately
- Writing reports
- Any other duty assigned by authority
- University degree in development, economy orbusiness related fields
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with international/local NGOs in program/project implementation and management in the area of community development, refugee services, and livelihood projects/program;
- Experience in Vocational Training for refugees will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability in spoken French would be an asset.
V. Application Instructions
- Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good Neighbors Tanzania.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees.
- The applications should be sent to this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for application is 10th July, 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses incurred.
- For more information, visit our website: www.goodneighbors.kr
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.