Saemaul Zero Hunger Communities Project
Administrative General Affairs Officer
Terms of Reference
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development organization with Headquarters based in Seoul, the Republic of Korea. It is in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economics and Social Council (UNECOSOC). The Mission/Vision of GNI works to transform the world to a peaceful and secure world, where no one suffers from starvation; where no one falls victim to preventable diseases; where everyone is comforted and respected with no alienation for any reason.
Good Neighbors Tanzania(GNTZ) was established in 2005 and has offices in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Dodoma.
Position: Administrative General Affairs Officer
To provide support in all Administrative operations, including financial, procurement, and logistical services for the Saemaul Zero Hunger Communities project in Dodoma, and ensure effective and transparent utilization of all resources and integrity of administration and operation services.
The Saemaul Zero Hunger Communities project is a World Food Programme pilot project implemented by Good Neighbors International and Chamwino District Council, and funded by the Government of the Republic of Korea. The project will start implementation in Chamwino District (Fufu, Suli and Chiboli villages), Dodoma region, Tanzania by early 2014.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist Administration Division Manager in all ways which includes the below duties.
1) Manage and oversee all financial administration in the office, includingpayment of utilities and office operational costs, and financial operations necessary for project implementation.
2) Facilitates resource management and administration procedures and documentation of all project related expenditure.
3) Documentation and production of project related spending summary in a given form and report to the Management of GNTZ DAO.
4) Maintaining and updating and review fixed asset, other assets of office equipment and facilities via updating the database.
5) Procurement and control of distribution of office stationery.
6) Management and administration of recurring expenditures.
7) Assist and support procurement officer with his/her tasks.
8) Coordinating departments’ administrative function, tracking responses and replies and update employees of changes within the organization.
9) Providing general administrative assistance as needed within the department and maintaining proper arrangement of division resources and materials.
Competencies and Qualification
• Masters/Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
• Full-time professional experience of at least 2 years in administration and management level in one organization.
• Fluency in both English and Kiswahili.
• Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel and MS word and Power Point.
• Ability to work in an international and multi-national environment.
• Well-organized, resourceful with good planning and problem-solving abilities.
• A team player, flexible, quick-thinking and able to work well under pressure.
• Commitment to the Organization vision, mission, values and goals.
• Commitment to abide by Good Neighbors Tanzania Staff Terms and Regulations.
• Applicants from Dodoma are encouraged to apply for this post
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to send their applications with only enclosed through email:
- Cover letter showing your competence and why you want to work with Good neighbors Tanzania and not any other NGOs.
- Detailed curriculum vitae containing the complete names of candidate, complete addresses (postal, email, phone); together with names and complete contact details of three referees. Your CV should indicate the experience which are related to the administrative General Affairs and not just any experience.
- Reference letter/ Certificate of Service from the organization that you have worked at least 3years and it must be stamped.
The application should be addressed to Managing Director, GOOD NEIGHBORS TANZANIA, Makulu Street, House No; 8, Dodoma. E-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: Submission of applications should reach the management not later than15th August 2016.
Note that: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and email, and the candidates will have to take care their expenses for transport and accommodation during the interview, there will be no any refund for any expenses incurred.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.