KaziniKwetu Ltd on behalf of the client is looking for Presales Solution Managers. This is a senior position within the organization and is expected to play a key role in the attainment of new customers by leading the development of complex solutions that are both operationally and commercially sound.
- Manage mega sales (whole sales) activities this includes Fiber Optic infrastructure in which he/she will be interacting with mobile operators and ISP to demonstrate Fiber Optic infrastructure coverage and persuade them on sharing business models and targeting whole sales on IP Transit.
- Provide pre Sales technical advice and support for sales team.
- Initiate customer contact to determine the customer’s requirements and create customer-specific solutions that address the needs of the customer as well as explain how the solution will be delivered.
- The Presales Solution Manager is responsible for designing and negotiating the solutions that win new business and give customers exactly what they need.
- Recognizes probable competition and advances opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques
- Actively supports the sales team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications
- Minimum 5 years on presales technology management experience especial in telecom industry.
- Sound technical knowledge on telecom industry
- Excellent skill in writing technical proposal / RFP response
- Prefer experience as a successful candidate in a telecom complex environment with enterprise corporate market sales management, operations, people management experience and owning the customer experience in managed local and internal market areas.
- Degree in Telecommunications or Business/Management Fields from recognized University. Master’s Degree in relevant fields is an added advantage.
Online application, click HERE to Apply
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.